ALBANY SCHOOL BOARD MINUTES NOVEMBER 18, 2014
PRESENT: Joseph Ferris, Lisa Lynde and Carl Nelson. The meeting was held at the Albany Town Hall.
(1) Chair Ferris called the meeting to order at 5:36 p.m.
(2) Approval of Minutes (9-3-14) – Lisa Lynde moved to approve the minutes of September 3, 2014. The motion was seconded by Joe Ferris and passed 2-0-0.
(3) Comments (A) Public – none (B) Board Member – none
(4) Signing of Manifest – The manifest was signed as presented.
(5) Business Affairs (A) Attendance at Meetings – Joe (10); Sara (?); Lisa (3)
(6) Superintendent’s Report (A) The SAU Board will meet on December 11th at 6:00 p.m. in the Conway Professional Development Center for the budget hearing. (B) Conway’s Strategic Plan will be discussed at an event on November 20th at 5:45 p.m. at KHS
(7) Any Other Business (A) Set Date for Next Meeting – January 13, 2015 at 5:30 p.m. in the Albany Town Hall. (B) Set Time for School District Meeting on March 10, 2015 – Lisa Lynde moved to set 7:00 p.m. as the time for the meeting. The motion as seconded by Joe Ferris and passed 2-0-0. (C) Set Date/Time for Budget Hearing– Lisa Lynde moved to hold the budget hearing on February 10, 2015 at 5:30 p.m. at the Town Hall. The motion was seconded by Joe Ferris and passed 2-0-0. (D) Correspondence from Webster Selectman Bruce Johnson – No action was taken.
(8) Public Comments – none
(9) Nonpublic Session – RSA 91-A:3 II – Joe Ferris moved to enter into Nonpublic Session in accordance with RSA 91-A:3 II. The motion was seconded by Lisa Lynde and passed unanimously on a roll call vote. Nonpublic Session Minutes – The Board discussed the health of a school official. The Board will proceed with the appropriate action.
(10) Lisa Lynde moved to return to Public Session and adjourn the meeting. The motion was seconded by Joe Ferris and passed 2-0-0 at 5:48 p.m.
Carl J. Nelson Superintendent of Schools